Standard Terms and Conditions for Aerial 3 Promotions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotional code as per the competition advertisement.
6. The prize/prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8. Aerial 3 ltd is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
10. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
11. Winners will be drawn on Aerial 3 premises, 366B Tuam Street, Christchurch, New Zealand.
12. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
13. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Aerial 3’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Aerial 3 Limited are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
15. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Contractors of Aerial 3 ltd are not eligible to enter these promotions.
17. All entries become the property of Aerial 3 and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
18. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Aerial 3 in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend promotion 13/11/2021 – 17/12/2021
Bring a friend in for a class at Aerial3 and get 1 entry into the draw.
If your friend signs up, you get 10 entries into the draw.
Winner is drawn on the 18th December 2021 at our Aerial 3 showcase.
Prize is an Aerial silk
Entries will be recorded on a spreadsheet by the Aerial 3 studio manager. All names will be put in a box and the winner will be drawn at random.
Terms and conditions - refer a friend promotion
1. This competition is open to Aerial 3 members only.
Those who have entered into a membership agreement with Aerial 3
Concession pass holders
Parents of kids/teens class term pass holders
2. 1 entry per new person referred. Cannot get multiple entries into the draw by bringing the same person more than once.
3. 10 entries into the draw are rewarded to a member who refers a friend to join up on a membership. Membership includes entering into a membership agreement with Aerial 3 and also includes purchasing a concession pass and/or a school term pass.
4. Prize is not transferable for cash
5. Only entries from new referrals from 15/11/12 will be counted